In the Museum
- The Museum reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse admission or remove anyone whose conduct is disruptive or intrusive upon the safety or experience of other guests.
- All parcels and bags are subject to inspection by security. Standard-size strollers are allowed. Backpacks, large bags, jogging strollers, and long umbrellas must be checked at coat check in the lobby.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the Museum.
- The Museum and Jessie Square are smoke-free environments.
- Only service animals (as defined by the American with Disabilities Act) are allowed in the Museum.
- Still photography is allowed, except in the galleries. The use of tripods, flashes, and video cameras is prohibited.
- Photographs taken in the Museum may not be sold or reproduced without written permission from the Contemporary Jewish Museum.
In the Galleries
- Photography is not allowed.
- Respect the viewing experience of others by setting your phone to “silent” and refraining from cell phone conversations or use of speakerphone.
- Free coat check is available in the lobby, across from the main entrance.