Work at the CJM
Apply your skills and experience to meet the needs of a dynamic Museum with award-winning exhibitions, programs, and publications. The Contemporary Jewish Museum (CJM) seeks energetic, creative, results-oriented professionals for:
- Staff Accountant
- Digital Engagment Manager
- Manager of Institutional Giving
- On-Call Audio Visual Technician
- On-call Museum Store Sales Associate
The CJM is an equal opportunity employer.
See individual listings for application procedure.
Get involved with the CJM and be a part of the excitement! Volunteers provide the Museum with vital support by assisting with special events, educational programs, front-of-house operations, administrative tasks in the Museum offices, or as a Community Docent.
As a volunteer, you'll help the Museum foster a sense of community and build connections between people of all backgrounds through shared experiences with the arts and culture. Additional benefits include:
- 10% Museum Store discount
- Volunteer appreciation events
- Complimentary guest passes to exciting Museum public programs
- New friendships
- Smiles and thanks of visitors from all over the world
- First-hand look at behind-the-scenes operations of the CJM
- Satisfaction of knowing you are essential to the success of the CJM and its mission